Monday, July 27, 2009

So, I'm trying something new. Mobile blogging!!! Dunno how this'll work but it'll allow me to post any breaking news on the blog while I'm at work. My first post will be quick.

There have been rumors swirling about a possible trade of Jarrod Washburn + parts to Milwaukee for shortstop JJ Hardy + parts.

I like this trade. Perhaps The M's don't receive as much back as they would in the rumored 3 team deal that would send Morrow and Clement to Cleveland, Victor Martinez and (can't recall who else) to Tampa, minor league switch hitting short stop Reid Brignac and pitcher Scott Kazmir to Seattle. But they don't give up near the potential of Morrow and Clement.

For my money the M's would be hard pressed to get a much better deal than a year and a half of club control JJ Hardy for half a year of Jarrod Washburn's unsustainable results.

Make it so, Jack Z!!

No comments: